There are a number of eye exercises which can be done to help with eye strain relief and reduce the risk of suffering from eye strain again. Here are some eye exercises which I’ve personally found help with eye strain:
1. Close Your Eyes
- Close your eyes for 5 seconds.
- Open your eyes for 5 seconds.
- Repeat until relief from the eye strain symptoms (usually 10-12 repetitions)
- Rub your hands until they are warm. Cup your hands over your closed eyes, your fingers should overlap and rest on your forehead, leaving your nose uncovered.
- Make sure no light is able to enter your eyes.
- After approximately three minutes you should see complete blackness (no traces of color or lines). Repeat until relief is acheived.